Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 February 2011 09:49
Our program at Nepean offers educational support to students declared exceptional by the Identification, Placement and Review Committee process. These students can benefit from one-on-one withdrawal assistance support through the Learning Center (Room 107) throughout the school year. The Special Education Staff works closely with students, teachers, and parents to help ensure the success of each individual education plan.
The Special Education Team:
Learning Support Teachers
Itinerant Teacher for Students with Visual Impairment
The Special Education Program at Nepean High School Offers:
- support during scheduled resource period for exceptional students to receive one-on-one assistance with coursework
- access to Learning Center for exceptional students throughout the year for computer use, scanning, copying and use of specialized software
- assistance with organization and study skills
- access to one-on-one support during the lunch hour (download the luch hour help schedule)
- academic counseling and support
The Learning Center (room 107) is open each morning from 8:30 a.m., throughout the day, and during the entire lunch hour (schedule for lunch hour help subjects).